Professor Vasilios Chronopoulos received his Dental degree from the University of Athens, Greece and his certificate in Prosthodontics from Marquette University in Milwaukee, USA. He has a MS and a PhD in Dental Biomaterials from the School of Dentistry, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece.
Over the last two decades Professor Chronopoulos has held several Full time and Honorary Academic positions, including:
- Professor of Restorative Dentistry, School of Dentistry and Oral Health, Griffith University, Australia
- Clinical Professor, Department of Restorative Sciences and Graduate Prosthodontics, Baylor College of Dentistry, Dallas, Texas, USA
- Assistant Professor, Department of Prosthodontics, School of Dentistry, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece
- Honorary Professor, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
- Adjunct instructor, Department of Periodontics, Endodontics, and Dental Hygiene of University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky, USA
Vasilios has authored and co-authored over 60 publications, chapters in Prosthodontic text books and a text book on Dental Materials, a textbook on All-Ceramic restorations and a Clinical manual on Restorative Dentistry. He lectures nationally and internationally on Esthetic Dentistry, Implants, Prosthodontics and Dental Materials. He is a member of numerous scientific societies. Apart from practicing in the Dental Implants and Aesthetics Dental Center in the Gold Coast, he maintains a Private Multi-disciplinary Dental Clinic in Athens.