Professor Vasilios Chronopoulos received his Dental degree from the University of Athens, Greece and his certificate in Prosthodontics from Marquette University in Milwaukee, USA. He has a MS and a PhD in Dental Biomaterials from the School of Dentistry, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece.
Over the last two decades Professor Chronopoulos has held several Full-time & Honorary Academic positions, including:
- Professor of Restorative Dentistry, School of Dentistry and Oral Health, Griffith University, Australia
- Clinical Professor, Department of Restorative Sciences and Graduate Prosthodontics, Baylor College of Dentistry, Dallas, Texas, USA
- Assistant Professor, Department of Prosthodontics, School of Dentistry, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece
- Honorary Professor, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
- Adjunct instructor, Department of Periodontics, Endodontics, and Dental Hygiene of University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky, USA
Vasilios has authored and co-authored over 60 publications, chapters in Prosthodontic text books and a text book on Dental Materials, a textbook on All-Ceramic restorations and a Clinical manual on Restorative Dentistry. He lectures nationally and internationally on Esthetic Dentistry, Implants, Prosthodontics and Dental Materials.
He is a member of numerous scientific societies. Apart from practicing in the Dental Implants and Aesthetics Dental Center in the Gold Coast, he maintains a Private Multi-disciplinary Dental Clinic in Athens, Greece.