Get Your New Tooth with Same Day Dental Implants
Need emergency dental care? Do you have urgent needs? Same day tooth implants are available at Gold Coast Dental Implants & Aesthetics located in Southport QLD. With modern dentistry, you can lose a tooth & have it replaced on the same day! So how does our Same Day Tooth Dental Implants procedure work? Traditionally, your tooth procedure had been performed in two steps:
- The dentist began by installing the implants, which were left for three to six months to heal and integrate with the jawbone.
- During the healing period, the patient was given a temporary denture until the permanent teeth could be put in place in the next stage.
Using unmatched implant design and state-of-the-art surgical techniques, our highly qualified team allows most patients to have fixed teeth fitted on the same day. To ensure we get all Dental Implants treatments done absolutely right, a detailed work-up is done before the surgery to design your smile. After the implants are placed, teeth are set in wax in Madame Tussauds style, and tried in your mouth for aesthetic fine-tuning.
- You get to approve your teeth before we finish
- We have many case studies we can show you of just how easy this whole process is.
Same Day Tooth Replacement Cost
The cost of same day treatment is not usually too dissimilar to the normal cost of implant treatment- it simply is just an accelerated version of the treatment. Contact us for an estimate based on your unique needs.
- The number of treatments is actually usually reduced if a tooth can be placed on an implant on the same day.
- We will always endeavour to see emergency treatments on the day.
- If a tooth is avulsed and the surrounding tissues(bone and gum) are not too damaged then a “tooth in a day” treatment will be performed. That is, an implant is placed and immediately restored with a provisional crown. If this cannot be achieved an intermediate solution using a temporary bridge or denture may need to be frabricated. This is also done on the day.
- 3-4 months after the placement of an immediate implant and crown a permanent crown can be fabricated.
Get in touch…
We believe our patients deserve to feel confident in their smiles and to enjoy optimal oral health. Call our Gold Coast clinic to schedule your comprehensive consultation at (07) 5503 1701